Everyone wants their house as clean as it can be. But due to busy lifestyles, some people are not able to clean their homes regularly. If you are not able to keep your home clean and look great, you are advised to hire a professional cleaning service provider. But while hiring a cleaning service provider, you should aware of the difference between standard cleaning and deep cleaning services in Washington DC as well as which kind of service you need for your house.
Keep reading to know the difference between standard and deep cleaning and decide which one will best suit your home.
Standard house cleaning is also known as regular cleaning or basic cleaning. This kind of cleaning includes your daily cleaning tasks so that your house can be kept well-organized, airy, more presentable, and fresh. The main purpose of regular cleaning is to maintain a certain level of cleanliness around your house. Standard house cleaning service costs less as compared to deep cleaning service because it includes only basic cleaning tasks such as dusting, brooming, mopping, vacuuming, and tidying up.
What Does Standard Cleaning Include?
- When you hire a cleaning company for standard cleaning, the cleaner will do the following tasks:
- Dusting the bedrooms, living room, doors, windows, walls, frames, and ceiling fans
- Tidying and organizing the rooms
- Brooming and mopping all floors
- Wiping down all the mirrors
- Cleaning kitchen appliances and cooktop
- Disinfecting the bathrooms and kitchen sinks
- Making the beds
- Vacuuming all the carpets
- Taking out the trash
Deep cleaning is a stronger form of regular cleaning. The major difference between both terms is the attention to detail. Deep cleaning includes cleaning everything in your house from top to bottom and left to right in every room and in every nook, especially the areas that are hard to reach. Deep cleaning is more expensive than regular cleaning because it takes longer than a basic cleaning service. A deep cleaning helps in removing the deep dirt and grime from your home, thus making your home a healthier environment.
What Does Deep Cleaning Include?
Here are the tasks that are done by a cleaning company when you hire it for deep cleaning your home.
- Washing both sides of all windows and doors
- Scrubbing the bathroom tiles
- Dusting and cleaning the baseboards
- Shampooing the carpets
- Cleaning the areas beneath appliances that can’t be cleaned daily
- Removing the stains beneath the furniture items
- Removing soap scum from taps, shower heads, and bathroom tiles
Hope, by going through the post, you have a clear understanding of which type of cleaning service is needed for your home. No matter whether you need standard or deep cleaning, hiring a professional house cleaning company in Washington DC such as Maids 2 Mop is a great idea. We have years of experience in basic and deep cleaning to make your home spotless and sanitized. Book a cleaning with us today!